KORUS FTA Text
This page provides links to the full text of the U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement. You can view individual FTA sections or chapters by clicking on the corresponding links or access the entire FTA through the link below.
- Initial Provisions and Definitions
- National Treatment and Market Access for Goods
- Textiles and Apparel
- Pharmaceutical Products and Medical Devices
- Confirmation letter (Understandings of both sides)
- Confirmation letter (Gambling)
- Confirmation letter (Express Delivery Services-International Delivery)
- Confirmation letter (PIT test)
- Confirmation letter (Internet Service Provider)
- Confirmation letter (Promoting Protection and Effective Enforcement of Copyrighted works on University Campuses)
- Confirmation letter (Online Piracy Prevention)
- Confirmation letter (Dispute Settlement Regarding Patent Linkage)
Join Business Connect
Sign up for Business Connect to gain exclusive access to resources you need to understand, engage and succeed.
Recent Success Story
VP Records is a family-owned music label headquartered in Queens, New York. The company, which started in the 1950s as a record store in Kingston, Jamaica, has evolved into the largest independent reggae music label in the world.
Learn more about how the FTA benefits your state and others