KORUS FTA Text
This page provides links to the full text of the U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement. You can view individual FTA sections or chapters by clicking on the corresponding links or access the entire FTA through the link below.
- Initial Provisions and Definitions
- National Treatment and Market Access for Goods
- Textiles and Apparel
- Pharmaceutical Products and Medical Devices
- Confirmation letter (Understandings of both sides)
- Confirmation letter (Gambling)
- Confirmation letter (Express Delivery Services-International Delivery)
- Confirmation letter (PIT test)
- Confirmation letter (Internet Service Provider)
- Confirmation letter (Promoting Protection and Effective Enforcement of Copyrighted works on University Campuses)
- Confirmation letter (Online Piracy Prevention)
- Confirmation letter (Dispute Settlement Regarding Patent Linkage)
Join Business Connect
Sign up for Business Connect to gain exclusive access to resources you need to understand, engage and succeed.
Recent Success Story
La Tapatia Tortilleria
Through the years, La Tapatia has remained true to its roots, producing quality corn and flour tortillas and tortilla chips. In their quest to expand and reach new markets, La Tapatia has added a health line of their staple tortillas that includes gluten free, organic, whole wheat and low-carbohydrate options. Their primary brand, “Sol De Oro,” or “Golden Sun,” now claims over a dozen products and in 2012, La Tapatia Tortilleria was inducted into the Tortilla Industry Association Hall of Fame.
Learn more about how the FTA benefits your state and others