KORUS FTA Text
This page provides links to the full text of the U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement. You can view individual FTA sections or chapters by clicking on the corresponding links or access the entire FTA through the link below.
- Initial Provisions and Definitions
- National Treatment and Market Access for Goods
- Textiles and Apparel
- Pharmaceutical Products and Medical Devices
- Confirmation letter (Understandings of both sides)
- Confirmation letter (Gambling)
- Confirmation letter (Express Delivery Services-International Delivery)
- Confirmation letter (PIT test)
- Confirmation letter (Internet Service Provider)
- Confirmation letter (Promoting Protection and Effective Enforcement of Copyrighted works on University Campuses)
- Confirmation letter (Online Piracy Prevention)
- Confirmation letter (Dispute Settlement Regarding Patent Linkage)
Join Business Connect
Sign up for Business Connect to gain exclusive access to resources you need to understand, engage and succeed.
Recent Success Story
Skippy Peanut Butter
SKIPPY® peanut butter was founded in 1933 and purchased by Hormel Foods from Unilever in 2013. SKIPPY has one factory in Little Rock, Arkansas, with 150 employees and another in China and is the second most popular peanut butter brand in the world.
Learn more about how the FTA benefits your state and others